- One of the most popular and trusted lines of synthetic oils
- Motul partners with endurance racing teams to refine their lubricant formulaCheck price on
- ★ Quality Material: The magnetic oil drain plug is made of high quality strong stainless steel aluminum and strong magnet, reusable oil drain plug for daily maintenance and oil change. Package contain...
- ★ Super Magnetic: The magnetic oil drain plug is designed simply to ensure better engine performance by keeping metal debris away. It uses the most powerful neodymium magnets to protect your engine fr...Check price on
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oilCheck price on
- Pack of 2
- Mann-Filter Engine Oil Filter HU 6002 zCheck price on
- MANN-FILTER Oil Filter HU 6013 z / Oil filter set with gasket / gasket set / Dimensions (mm): / Premium Filter in original equipment quality
- MANN-FILTER oil filter elements not only offer the highest filtration performance, but also protect the engine through excellent oil cleaningCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Volkswagen Beetle vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2015 Volkswagen Beetle oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2015 Volkswagen Beetle as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2015 Volkswagen Beetle takes and check other oil related specifications.