- PROVEN TO MINIMIZE WEAR with enhanced anti-wear additives that form an extra layer of defense between your engine’s critical moving parts
- RESIST OIL BREAKDOWN with superior antioxidants that guard against oil-degrading oxygen, keeping oil working longer and extending the life of your engineCheck price on
- Developed for the high requirements of Audi, Porsche and VW.
- The lower viscosity ensures excellent cold-start behavior, improves engine efficiency and reduces consumption.Check price on
- High-Quality Material: High-strength anode alumina alloy and Permanent Magnet
- Engine Protection：With Powerful Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, Protect Your Engine From Metal Debris DamageCheck price on
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oilCheck price on
- Pack of 2
- Mann-Filter Engine Oil Filter HU 6002 zCheck price on
- Up to 5,000 miles between oil changes
- Premium engine protectionCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Volkswagen Beetle vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2019 Volkswagen Beetle oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2019 Volkswagen Beetle as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2019 Volkswagen Beetle takes and check other oil related specifications.